WordPress provides an easy system for adding images to your website posts or pages.
Adding embedded video from YouTube:
- Login to your website backend
- Go to the post or page where you want to insert the image.
- Click the “Add Media” button below the title and permalink (near the top of the page editor) (You may need an image editor such as Adobe Photoshop to scale the image to the correct size)
- Select files either from your computer or the media gallery
- Click “Insert media”
- Preview the page, and then publish if you are happy