WordPress provides an easy system for updating or adding to your website navigation menus. Your website may have several navigation menus, and these can all be updated via the appearance > menus section.
Updating or Adding Menu Items
- Login to your website backend
- Go to the Appearance > Menus section
- Near the top of the screen select a menu to edit
- Under pages, Links, categories etc. select a item to add to the menu. (If your page is not listed, select “Links” and add the page in via it’s full URL)
- The item will appear at the bottom of the menu, drag it up to the correct place (It will indent to be under a main nav. item)
- Click “Save Menu” to save your changes
Please note: be sure not to edit any setting you are not completely sure of, as this can affect how the menu displays on your website.